Free e-courses

e put together a few 10 part free email courses for you, we will deliver each part every 3 or 4 days straight to your inbox. If you would like to learn the basics of analytical techniques like HPLC, AAS, GC, HPTLC, microbiology and many more you can sign-up for these free e-courses. The courses are good for both beginners and experienced scientists looking to refresh their knowledge. They are based on our years of experience and the in-lab.

Each course covers the following key points -

• Brief history of the technique
  • Its current state and advancements
  • Basic principles
  • Instrumentation
  • Applications
  • Tips and tricks and
  • Interview questions for beginners

Subscribe free e-course on High Performance Liquid Chromatography Now..!!!

Enter your mail address below and we will send you all the modules, one at a time, for easy reading!

* indicates required

Subscribe free online e-course on GC Now..!!

Enter your mail address below and we will send you all the modules one at a time for easy reading!”

* indicates required

Subscribe free online e-course on Preformulation Studies Now..!!

* indicates required

Email Address

First Name

Last Name

Free e-courses plan for year 2013 :

• AAS Certificate Course
  • Gas Chromatography Certificate Course
  • ICP – MS

Comments

1. When is course going to start? Not clear.

2. I have same trouble. When the course begin?

3. Module-1 is well received. Waiting for 2

4. puram prashanthi says:

hello sir,i hav subscribed now,will i get mails from the start of course..

5. Amandeep Singh says:

I have subscribed just now, when i get the material to study.
    and one thing more will lab-training.com provide any certificate after completion the course?

6. Hello sir,
    I want to know that what is the procedure to get the training and how long is the time period of this training?

7. Albert Nutsukpui says:

When will the program start?

8. ALPHAN TEJAN-KELLA says:

Hi, Albert
    I have subscribed to the free course and am hoping to receive the first package

• Saurabh Arora says:

Hi Alphan, I see that you have just signed up for the free HPLC training e-course, you will now get the introduction and 10 modules automatically one part at a time every 3-4 days.

9. Hi every one

I received the 1st, 3rd and 4th modules, but I haven't receive the 2nd jet. I would like to now how could I have it?

Thanks

10. kishore sharma says:

Plz send me the course books

11. Hi,

I have not received the confirmation email.

12. Hello! I was wondering if there was any way we would be able to recieve more than one module at a time? Also, when will we be able to sign up for other e-courses? Please let me know. Thank you.

13. I am looking farword to the courses

14. Hi Dr Deepak,

Thanks a lot for the HPLC course modules which you are sending, so far I have received modules 1-4 and then module 6. I am missing the Module 5. Could you please send me the module 5.

Thanks,

Naseer

15. Silvia Constantin says:

I have subscribed today with silvia_78c@yahoo.com email. I hope is not too late to receive all modules of HPLC free online course.

Thancks.

Silvia Constantin

16. victor koros says:

Dear Sir,

Have received module 1 & 2 only, kindly assist to roll the subsequent modules, thank you for your good job

17. Moses B. Akanbi says:

Dr, Deepak, this is to appreciate the modules of HPLC I have received from you. So far I have received 1 to 4, so I am expecting the remianing ones, 5 to 10. I hope the online course will not end on HPLC only, other techniques like AAS, GC and IR will be touched.

Thank you God bless you..

18. Hi I've received parts 1,3,4 and 5 but not part 2 yet. Could you please resend this? I may have deleted it by accident!

Thanks

19. I got module 1&2, i m waiting for 3 &4……I need still more explanation.

20. victor koros says:

Hi, Thanking the entire team for the HPLC training which i have successfully completed and am requesting that if possible you can still engage us on some other courses and we will appreciate highly.

Thanks Sir.

• Saurabh Arora says:

Hi Victor and Pansy, thank you for the appreciation, it will go a long way to keep us motivated and develop more great courses on lab training! We will be conducting a poll to decide the next free course and will quickly prepare what the entire community of now over 1700 subscribers wants!

21. Its really a great course, I suggest for AAS in the next in queue

22. Olanrewaju Oresanya says:

Hi Thanks for providing this course. I suggets GC for the next training.

23. Albert Nutsukpui says:

Hi,

Please remember to post me when the new course begins. Thanks for your good job.

24. Dr. Joby says:

Sir,

The Effort is highly valuable. My sincere thanks. I tried to get the module 8- Injectors. Hope I'll get it with the e book.

Thanks a lot

25. Dr. Joby says:

The order of preference

1 Spectroscopic Analysis – UV- VIS & FTIR Techniques

2 Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy

3 ICP-MS Spectroscopy

4 Gas Chromatography

5 Chemical Analysis

26. victor koros says:

Hi Sir,

Thank you for your selfless effort to equip us with this necessary skills as far as our work is concerned, also i wouldlike to request if you can give me some information on PCR analysis

My order of preference is

1 AAS

2 ICP-Ms spectroscopy

27. Ajiboye Temitayo says:

SIr,
    I am a Nigerian and wish to partake in this e-learning organized by your establishment. I will also like to know if there will be ceritification at the end of the programme.
    Thanks.

28. 1. Gas Chromatography
    2. Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy
    3. ICP-MS Spectroscopy
    4. Spectroscopic Analysis – UV- VIS & FTIR Techniques
    5. Chemical Analysis

29. Wathsala says:

Dear Sir,

I just subscribe the link you alredy sent me.I would like to start this HPLC training as soon.
    Hope you will send me lessons in to my email.

Thanks

Wathsala

30. Wathsala says:

Thank you very much for the 1st lesson.looking for the next.

Wathsala

31. peeyush prasad says:

sir, do you provide any certificate for e-course?

32. when is the course going to start and how are we go to take part

• Saurabh Arora says:

the course starts when ever you sign up for it! Just fill the form above and you will get the course in 10 emails!

33. SANDEEP says:

Sir,

i have require e book on built up new Micro section.

34. Hi,

I just signed up few days back for HPLC course and got the link for subscription confirmation. Still waiting for the first part material.
    I want to know is there is anyone who has completed by now any of the course before.
    How are the courses?? Does it really helps in jobs or in interviews???
    Is it OK to tell the employers that we did these course since we are not getting any certificates to prove we did.

• Saurabh Arora says:

HI Shilpa,

I hope you have started getting the material by now! We have had almost 1900 people complete the course till date and more than 400 are in between like you. This is a very basic course and though we do not give a certificate it is a good addition to your CV as it shows your eagerness to learn and that goes down well with all employers. I have personally taken close to a thousand interviews over the years and I love to see such points on candidates CV! We will shortly be launching our premium course where you will get to learn lots more and also get a certificate.

Enjoy the course!

35. souheil says:

for beginners it is a good support, is there going to be applications
    Questions-answers?
    – EXERCISES?

36. Anil Kumar Tripathi says:

Dear sir

This course is very important for the analyst to upgrade there knowledge in the chromatography field, actually they are doing the job but they are unknown the principles and key elements .

37. haven’t recieved the first mail…
    when will i be recieving the first module?

38. Anil Kumar Tripathi says:

Dear sir

Thanks and appreciate for providing on line training training module II

39. Nikin Kansawala says:

1. Gas Chromatography
    2. Spectroscopic Analysis – UV- VIS & FTIR Techniques
    3. Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy
    4. Chemical Analysis
    5. ICP-MS Spectroscopy

40. Dear sir,
    when will the certificated course on HPLC start?

• Saurabh Arora says:

Hi Anna, we are launching it today exclusively to our friends, like you, who have joined the free e-course! You should get an e-mail with the link for joining the course by tomorrow. look forward to seeing you inside the certificate course!

41. mohamed says:

how can i participate in these courses

• Saurabh Arora says:

Hi, You simply have to add you mail address to the form below and you will start getting the course content by email!

42. Vijaya madhoo says:

Hi, I wish to get the food and pharmaceutical microbiology..I subscribed. What is the next step.

• Saurabh Arora says:

Hi Vijaya, we are currently not offering pharmaceutical microbiology as an online course. We will let you know once we have the course.

43. I’d like to choose Gas Chromatography for the next online course. Thank you!

44. Ekhlas Hamid says:

Hi Saurabh,

45. Wathsala says:

1. ICP-MS Spectroscopy
    2.Spectroscopic Analysis – UV- VIS & FTIR Techniques
    3.Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy
    4.Chemical Analysis
    5.Gas Chromatography

46. Anand Kumaar says:

Do you have any course for ICP OES. Iam interested in that.

47. MAHMOUD RAMADAN says:

VERY GOOD

48. Your free ecourse is very good, hope the next course will be on following topics,
    1. Gas Chromatography
    2. Chemical Analysis
    3. Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy
    4. Spectroscopic Analysis – UV- VIS & FTIR Techniques
    5. ICP-MS Spectroscopy

49. Thaanks alot doc
    it’s was very good course,, i took good inforamtion from it

50. akhlaqur rahman says:

A lot of thanks for all members of lab training teams and specially for Dr. Deepak Bhanot, & Dr, Arvind Bansal,, for thier best efforts for e-course of hplc, gc and pf.. this is very experinceful and knowledgeable contribution for working man..

51. I read this article fully regarding the comparison of newest and
    previous technologies, it’s remarkable article.

52. robert mhando says:

Thanks alot
    it’s was very good course,,

53. I signed up for the GC and HPLC courses. Are the modules received by email would be different for the modules on web-page?

Thanks

54. Thanks Nirav for finding the courses useful. Please do keep in touch and offer your suggestions.
    Regards

55. Martin Heinrich says:

1. Spectroscopic Analysis – UV-Vis and FTIR Techniques
    2. ICP-MS Spectroscopy
    3. Chemical Analysis
    4. Gas Chromatography
    5. AAS

56. What’s up, I read your blog like every week. Your writing style is witty, keep up the
    good work!

57. I have not received the modules yet… :(

58. Rahul Dhamodharan says:

I enrolled for e-courses on all available modules but haven’t yet got any material to start my proceedings. Please do the needful.

Thanks
    Rahul

59. Your contributions are always welcome and we shall be pleased to publish on our site after editing and seeking your approval on changes if any.
    Regards

60. Dear Marni,
    Thanks for your encouragement.Your comment is unique indeed

61. Thanks Chuck