Lab–training.com has served the analytical community through production of free e- courses and advanced level certificate programs on modern analytical techniques in addition to publication of articles which have proved to be immensely informative and have provided useful tips on day to day laboratory operations.
You are invited to become a partner in the growth of the site through active participation as a guest author. With this objective in mind an invitation is being extended for contribution of articles of general interest from all our esteemed participants.
We believe that all of you have had rich exposure to different analytical and laboratory techniques and your experience can benefit others in the field. Your inputs in the form of small articles are welcome and will provide an opportunity to share your views and interact globally with others in the field.
General guidelines are being furnished on your contributions:
- The articles should be of common interest to all involved in academic laboratories, industrial quality control laboratories and product development laboratories.
- Articles are invited on all aspects of analytical studies and research such as environmental monitoring, trace metal studies, pharmaceuticals, foods, biotechnology, metallurgical analysis, geological studies, potential scope of common analytical techniques, scope of career openings in analytical research and industry.
- The article published will reflect your independent opinion and the site will in no way be responsible for the views expressed.
- The article can also be based on your experiences and what you learnt from your mistakes which will benefit others in the field
- The idea is not to make the site another journal with a focus on research. It is intended to be a reference site on useful laboratory tips and practices.
- Articles should not be too long. Preferable length should be 400 to 600 words with some pictures and schematic diagrams or even cartoons to make the article attractive.
- Articles should be submitted in word format to facilitate easy editing. The articles after approval by our team may require some editing. The edited version will be shared with you before publication on the site.
- The articles will be published under your name and will also include a brief on your background and experience. We shall require your photograph for publication along with the article.
We look forward to receiving your valuable contributions. It will provide you an opportunity to be recognized as a resource person within our growing professional community. Please share your suggestions and leave comments.We shall be pleased to respond further to any queries that you may have.